Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mello Music Euro Tour 01

Zurich_22

I'm super late on posting photos from the Mello Music Group European tour, I know. I've been busy making music, good excuse right? To bad that's my excuse for everything.
Shout out to Apollo Brown, DJ Soko & Journalist103, you guys were great to tour with & I'm sure we will again.
Thank you to all the promoters that booked us, we hope you were pleased with out performances & that'll you have us again.
Most of all, thank you to the fans that came out each & every night!

Zurich_20
Zurich_21
Much respect to Dan & Timm of "MindFeederz" for booking an amazing tour. I'll be sure to work with them again.
Berlin_03
Berlin, Germany
Zurich_02
Zurich, Switzerland
Paris_23
Paris, France
Stockholm_05
Stockholm, Sweden

To view more photos from this tour, click here ---> MMG Euro Tour Pics

1 comment:

André said...

I work in an office on the other side from the building pictured in Berlin!