Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oddisee At The Black Cat With Talib Kweli & Res

Oddisee Black Cat 01

Sunday, December 4th will be my first show back in Washington, DC since the release of Rock Creek Park. My sure you come to hear songs from my up & coming solo album "People Hear What They See". I'll be bringing some special guest on stage as well!

Purchase Tickets Here --> http://www.ticketalternative.com/Events/16362.aspx

Talib Kweli & Res [Idle Warship] w/ Oddisee
December 4th, 2011
@ The Black Cat
1811 14th st. NW [14th & S st.]
Washington, DC
20009

Get there early as it's an early show! I go on a 8:45 pm.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I saw that you were performing at the Black Cat this Sunday. I never heard of you before. I listen to some of your cuts. You got one helleva eclectic sound. Shyt, I was wish'n you were the main event. Your sound is distinct. Imma check you out. Your style is what people have been longing for.

Karl K said...

I also saw you at Black Cat, and you killed it. Do you have a preferred place for me to purchase your music from? I'd prefer you get as big of a cut of my money as possible.